1.3.13

And so we begin again...

My attempt to start this blog again last year was an epic fail!  Life on the farm and off the farm just got too hectic, and when down-time came, I wanted to do nothing more the drink wine and stream shows on the internet.  But it is a new day...

March 1, 2013- moved again!  This is my biggest solo place by far- a whole two bedrooms- yup read it, one.. two!  Not a super accomplishment by most standards, but to actually have separate spaces for my office and arts and sleeping, and hanging out... this is BIG!  Unfortunately the only factor hanging over me is how to actually afford it.  

I only have one part time job (thanks Master's Degree and crappy economy), but that is temporary.  And a big part of this move is making it work!  That means...budget, budget, budget.  I have many ideas how to do that- but the follow-through is the key.  The first main step is food.  Planning, shopping, preparing and eating at home.  Making as much as I can from scratch.  It is so much cheaper to buy raw ingredients and cook from home then to go to pre-packaged meals (or get nasty bad for you take-out).  It is a habit thou... and one that I want to develop.  My health has not been good for a while (packing on the pounds- I am sure I will post much about my quest to loose 25-30 lbs) because of poor eating habits and exercising habits.  My new place is .5 miles to my gym.  I am sooo excited.  

So we begin again.  I first have to unpack... I am already making a "wish" list of items I need.  I think re-store, thrift stores, and craig's list will be my shopping/ hunting grounds.  New things are fine, but finding things is better.  Heck I am even dreaming of making a picnic table for my back porch... ah the dreams of a delusional extremely tired person.  But first... we begin again.  Baby steps.  

I am looking forward to this journey...

No comments: