21.6.08

Bye Chili



Chili has been hanging in dogdamonium (what I call my house) for the past few weeks. She went back to her family today, and while I was glad to see her home with her family, I was sad to see her go. Funny how that is.


My house is covered in white hair, and the trash has been broken into more often recently (not that it was her- but she may have brought out the bravado in Jake), but I was used to her. All you need for Chili is a stick or something for her to chase. As much as I love Jake, he does not chase. Sometimes it is nice to have a dog that interacts. Short of my being a squirrel, I ain't getting that outta Jake!! (that's PA talk for ya!)
A different personality is always fun to add to the mix.
(One last thought- for anyone who had ever tried to stand on a couch, look through a camera, dangle a treat from above, and get three dogs to stay in frame and look at you at the same time will totally appreciate what a fabulous procrastination technique it is!!)

No comments: